Union Renewal for Stronger Media
Supporting Asia-Pacific journalist organisations to recruit organise and campaign for journalists' rights in the new digital economy. The IFJ’s global digital strategy is helping build unions through tailored institutional strengthening programs, while also providing scope for unions to create national approaches and responses to media development, research, representation and recruitment.
- Development of research and evaluation strategy by IFJ for union reform programs, campaigns and activities.
- Pilot country union reform and youth programs.
- Development of toolkit of training materials including modules on core skills.
- Capacity building and mentoring at national levels.
- Establishment of digital youth working groups.
- Global conference youth, union reform and media digital economy.
Duration: 2018 - 2022
This project is funded by Union to Union