- The applicant must be a student (graduate/post graduate).
- Fluency in Arabic and English, speaking French as well is an advantage.
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of the journalism landscape in the Arab World - Middle East region.
- Organisational skills
- Commitment to advancing social justice and trade-union values
- Translating or summarizing communications, news items and other project related materials.
- Assisting in events’ organization and logistics
- General support for projects and communications in the region including website updates and developments.
- Experience in project management, communications and journalism in the world’s largest organisation of journalists
- In-depth understanding of trade unions rights and press freedom challenges in the Middle East and the Arab World.
For more information, please contact IFJ on + 32 2 235 22 11
The IFJ represents more than 600,000 journalists in 140 countries
Follow the IFJ on Twitter and Facebook