Welcome to the International Federation of Journalists' (IFJ) Storify on our #EndImpunity campaign 2015. Have a glance at all the activities and events launched internationally by the IFJ to mark the campaign, from November 2 to November 23.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS STORIFY?
1) The message of Jim Boumelha, IFJ President, on our campaign
2) The message of UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova on the International Day to end impunity for crimes against Journalists
3) some information and pictures about The #EndImpunity ceremony in Brussels on November 2, co-organised by IFJ, AJP and UNESCO
4) Our actions on #EndImpunity campaign
5) Our detailed actions on the 4 countries we are focusing on: Yemen, Mexico, Ukraine and the Philippines
5) Some numbers about the issue
6) All kinds of support to our actions
7) Last but not least, actions from our affiliates on the campaign.
Read the whole #EndImpunity Storify here.
For more information, please contact IFJ on + 32 2 235 22 16
The IFJ represents more than 600,000 journalists in 139 countries