In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the IFJ is strongly committed to protect your privacy. All information collected is safeguarded according to the relevant privacy and data protection standards. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive and after two-year transition period, becomes enforceable on 25 May 2018.
IFJ operates the website www.ifj.org. IFJ is the data controller that resides at Residence Palace, Rue de la Loi 155, 1040 Brussels, Belgium.
This privacy notice governs the website www.ifj.org and only covers information collected through this site and via direct communications between you and IFJ. It does not cover any information collected at any other website, application or other communication methods.
- DATA COLLECTION METHODS
We use data collection methods and technologies on our website to collect data for the purposes of the following:
- Sending newsletters
- Access to some password protected online content
- Gathering analytics on our website traffic
- DATA WE COLLECT
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Log-in password
This data may be used within the following areas of the website:
Within newsletters and intranet, within our CMS database system and within the Members’ Area.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
- HOW AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
Provide services, especially newsletters, and to enable access to restricted content
To communicate with you:
- We may send you email such as newsletters, publications, and other news on topics relevant to you purchased or that you opted to receive. You may opt out of these at any time.
- We may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offerings and other important service related notices.
- To process any registration for an account on our website and for the subsequent administration of that account.
- We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- COOKIES POLICY
- CHOICES AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We aim to take reasonable steps, so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
We outline your choices below:
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive any e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time.
- Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
You retain certain rights under this policy. To initiate any of the actions here below please contact us at email@example.com
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
- Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org