Welcome to the International Federation of Journalists' (IFJ)globalNewsletter of July 2015 and its updates on our latest activities.
Have a glance at the main stories we have reported on:
- An Op-ed from the IFJ's Deputy General Secretary, Anthony Bellanger
- Global News concerning for instance the meeting of Council of Global Unions or the IFJ delegation's interactive debate on the United Nations's Commission of Inquiry on Gaza's conflict last summer
- Regional News coming from our offices in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Arab World and Middle East
- Campaigns: Set journalism free in Turkey; Hands off press freedom in Azerbaijan ahead the European Games in Baku; Free Malaysian political cartoonist Zunar; Celebrations around World Press Freedom Day and the one regarding the IFJ's International Press Card: it gets you where the story takes you.
- Publications and Reports: Safety handbook for journalists in Ukraine; Inside the News –a gender and media report in Asia Pacific; Threats to press freedom in Latin America and the Caribbean
- The calendar with IFJ's upcoming activities and events. Save the dates!
Interested? Suscribe to the IFJ newsletter here.
For more information, please contact IFJ on + 32 2 235 22 16
The IFJ represents more than 600,000 journalists in 134 countries