Gender equity: Call for entries for IFJ graphic and slogan contest
The International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) is committed to gender equity in all its work, and is launching a contest for creative expressions of women’s rights.
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, join up in making Gender Equity a reality! Create a powerful graphic/logo or a witty slogan that packs a punch on any or both the following two themes
- Combating online harassment of women journalists
- Increasing the number of women in media unions
- There is no age or gender restriction, but entrants must be residents of any country in the Asia Pacific region.
- Original graphics/logos in colour or black and white must be 3x3 cm, 600 dpi in jpg format. Graphics and logos must not contain text.
- Slogans limited to five words can be in any language in use in the Asia Pacific region. These must be submitted in text via e.mail along with an English translation.
- No restriction on number of entries, but please note that submissions will not be returned.
- Two winners (one each for logo/graphic and slogan) will be awarded a certificate and featured on the IFJ blog.
- IFJ reserves the right to use the winning entries in campaign material.
- The last date for submission is February 26, 2017. Submit entries to: ifj(at)ifj-asia(dot)org